|Publications & Brochures|
|Why We Hunt - The Role and Value of Hunting|
|What They Say About Us|
Our purpose is to establish and further conservation of wildlife, wild
places and our outdoor way of life.
Conservation of wildlife and wild places.
• Wild places includes the ownership, holding and management of conservation and mitigation bank land easements to restore and preserve the wild, natural state and recreational use of land forever. It includes protecting the natural, scenic or open-space values of land.
• Wild places also includes wetlands and marine habitat around the globe.
• Conservation includes but is not limited to communal-based natural resource management (CBNRM) projects around the globe.
Expand sustainable use for its indispensable value to mankind and the natural world.
• Indispensable value means the positive generation of management operating revenue and incentives for local people.
• Sustainable means more than able to be sustained: it means the restoration of habitat and the growth in wildlife abundance.
Insure the continued contribution and positive perception of the hunting and angling conservation community.
Facilitate greater collaboration, cooperation and coordination within the hunting and angling conservation community.
Add exponentially to the bio-political and conservation capacity of the hunting and angling conservation community.